Another week of building is in the books! We appreciate your patience as we diligently work behind the scenes to create and bring to life some of the most innovative tools and thrilling P2E gaming experiences.
Let’s review some of the key highlights from this past week:
- AMA on Twitter Spaces – An AMA was held on 2/3/2022 that brought about some excellent topics and questions from the community. If you were unable to participate, check out the AMA Recap Archives on our website!
- P2E Game Teasers – We are currently creating a ‘Tower Defense’ style play-to-earn game, equipped with PVP aspects and tournaments for some friendly competition! There are also a few sneak peek pictures of the game on Twitter… you’ll have to find those!
- Contract Upgrades – Contract upgrades are on the horizon to increase efficiency and have better compatibility with our play-to-earn game features. NOTE: You will not have to manually do anything, aside from add the new contract address to your wallet when it is released.
- Crypto Class – We have launched an educational series that we’d like to introduce as “Crypto Class”! We will be posting educational content on Twitter frequently to help expand the knowledge of the general public and welcome them to the world of DeFi! More in depth content will be available in other areas as we progress with the series.
- Website Upgrades – We have added a Community page that can be used as a central location for Rocket Crew community findings, as well as an updated Projects section. More site updates will be added as we progress!
Thank you for riding with us #RocketCrew! Stay tuned to our socials for more updates!
– The Rocket Genesis Crew